LEO LIN accepts the following forms of payment for online purchases:
- Poli Payments
Prices are displayed on leolinofficial.com.au in Australian Dollars (AUD) and are inclusive of GST.
New Zealand customers may be liable for taxes and duties on their orders.
Prices are displayed on leolinofficial.com in United States Dollars (USD) and are inclusive of Taxes and Duties.
AfterPay allows you to pay for your purchase over 4 instalments due every 2 weeks. In some cases, AfterPay may require you to make a payment at the time of purchase.
To use AfterPay, you have to meet following requirements:
- Live in Australia
- Be over 18 years of age
- Have a credit/debit card
The Fine Print
- The payment arrangement is made with AfterPay, not LEO LIN
- AfterPay approve/decline payments made at the time of order
- First time AfterPay customers will be charged their first payment at the time of purchase
- Existing AfterPay customers will be charged their first payment 14 days from the initial date of purchase
- The full payment schedule will be provided to you by AfterPay at the time of purchase
- If you fail to make a payment AfterPay will charge you a late payment fee of $10 and an incremental $7 late fee for each week the order is overdue
- Any refunds for purchases made via AfterPay will come directly from AfterPay, not Leo & Lin
I still have questions about AfterPay
If you have any queries regarding your AfterPay payments or account, please don’t hesitate to contact AfterPay on 1300 100 729 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also visit https://www.afterpay.com.au/terms/ for afterPay's full terms and conditions of use.
POLi is the online payment option that allows you to use your internet banking to securely pay for goods and services.
Purchase limit is $2000
You can only use POLi Payments if you are with the following banks:
- Australia and New Zealand Banking Group (ANZ)
- Bank Australia
- Bank of Melbourne
- Bank of Queensland
- Bank SA
- Bank of Western Australia
- Bendigo Bank
- Adelaide Bank
- Commonwealth Bank
- IMB Bank
- Macquarie Bank
- St. George Bank
- Suncorp Bank